DBM Full-presence Meditation®
Learn to meditate with
What is the point of meditation?
By asking me this question, it is as if you were asking me:
What is the use of resting for people who work a lot? It enables
us to recuperate and feel refreshed.
What is the use of listening to Mozart’s music? It enables us to connect with beauty and be touched in our sensitive chord.
What is the use of looking at a starry sky? It enables us to be closer to infinity, freedom, perfection and what is greater than we are.
What is the use of watching a sunset and a sunrise? It enables us to appreciate the importance of the time that has been given to us.
What is the use of the reflection of our face in a mirror? It enables us to better know ourself and to correct our imperfections.
Well, meditation is about all of this, it serves:
To recuperate, to refresh,
To connect with beauty within,
To be moved and be touched by life,
To become aware of what is greater than we are,
To become aware of the importance of time and
To better know yourself.”
- learn to meditate, to explore the physical, psychological, experiential and spiritual benefits of meditation in your daily life and to learn from your meditation for your life
- strengthen your self-esteem and benevolence, or to reduce your anxiety, so that you can improve how your relate to yourself, to others and to the world
I can accompany you on your journey, step-by-step, through an 8-week Program to Optimize Self-esteem, Benevolence and Anxiety Management, (link to French site) based on the Full-Presence Educational Process elaborated by Prof Danis Bois. (link to about page)
“In our daily life, our quality of presence is reflected in our way of feeling engaged in our life, of getting involved with it, and by the desire to communicate positively with those around us’
What the 8 week course includes:
- The opportunity to develop a daily meditative practice
- A weekly 1h30 coaching session (online or in-presence) to introduce the programme of the week
- Online recorded meditations for your daily practice during the program that respect the step-by-step learning process
- Online tutorials to better understand DBM Full-Presence Meditation®
- Internalized movement sequences to be practised with the support of videos
- A participant’s handbook giving you background information on the notion of presence and the particular features of this approach, as well as detailed instructions of the step-by-step process you will be following
- An experience journal in the form of questionnaires (in the handbook) to note the strong points of your experience and become aware by contrast of your proress in the daily practice of meditation and of your relationship to self-esteem, benevolence and anxiety
The themes we will explore
- Week 1 : Exploring your body, its posture and stillness
- Week 2 : Developing the auditory sense and the visual sense
- Week 3 : Activating your attentional resources
- Week 4 : Welcoming thoughts and managing anxiety through the breath
- Week 5 : Becoming fully present and discovering the inner movement
- Week 6 : Expanding the qualities of the heart
- Week 7 : Towards benevolence, to self and others
- Week 8 : Rekindling enthusiasm and inner happiness
The programme is intended for groups, though I can also coach you individually if you prefer.
Get in touch
available from 10:00 – 19:00
Address: Your address here